Thursday, May 6, 2010

Testimony - Part I


Hi my name is Angie.

I am actually the one who is writing this down and not my mom. You see most of you do know this already that while I am gone to Pennsylvania my mom is the one who keeps up with my blog and gives people (like family and friends) updates on how I am doing while I attend Mt. Zion International School of Ministry. I thank you mom for keeping up with this blog. I love you! J

I am back home now for a couple of weeks because on June 13th that is when I go back to Mt. Zion to do my internship there for 6 months. I am very excited that I get the opportunity to stay there at the school. For I love it there. The campus is so beautiful the spiritual atmosphere is great, the staff and Sister Catherine they are all beautiful people!

I have grown to love and appreciate all of them especially Sister Catherine (she is the president of the school). I am very thankful and blessed that I will have the privileged to do my internship there at Mt. Zion.

I have been at Mt. Zion for the past 2 years now and the Lord has done a work in my heart and life. It wasn’t easy but let me say that the fruit of it afterwards is totally worth it all. I had started going to Mt. Zion in August of 2008 or 2009 not quite sure…it is a 3 year school.

It has truly been a journey and a learning process in this season of my life that God chose to take me on. I don’t regret it at all for what God has called you too, He will see you through it!

Mt Zion has been teaching me a lot in biblical theology. We also go to outreaches like Kid’s Club, the elderly homes, or the teen’s ministry which is called Wake Up. There are also other ministries there which I can’t recall at the moment. We just go out and minister unto them in particular groups. It is a lot of work but a lot of fun as well!

While in the midst of class and ministry I am also falling in love with the Lord. Learning the freedom that I have in Him. Recognizing and maturing in my position in Him. The authority and confidence I have in Christ. Just to let u know that I haven’t arrived yet there is still more work that God has to do in me. This is a school of where you learn theology but at the same time you learn and grow, knowing who you are in Christ, hearing His voice more and stronger than any other voices that may come in.

Intimacy is one of the words you will hear A LOT at the school for that is Sister Catherine and the staff plus teachers heart’s desire for us as individuals to have an intimate relationship with the Lord. For He is first of all your Lord, Master, King and Husband so why shouldn’t we as His children have an intimate relationship with Him? Something to think about.

I can with confidence and say that I have an intimate relationship with my Lord. He has become my everything and my all in all. Even though the journey is hard at times I know I count it all things loss for the sake of knowing Jesus Christ my Lord.

Now I am going to leave this blog and another blog to share more of what God has done in my 1st and 2nd year at Mt. Zion International School of Ministry.

For He has done many great things the Lord has put it on my heart to share with all of you who do read my blog so that way He alone could be glorified in and through my life, amen!

2 comments:

Leti said...

I love what the LORD is doing in you and through you.

Love,
Mom

Unknown said...

Dear Angie..I have just read your blog and really enjoyed learning about your journeys at Mt. Zion. How awsome the Lord is! He is certainly doing a marvelous work in you, His precious one. I will be praying for you and your friends and look forward to hearing more about you glorious journey in the Lord.

In Christ,

Linda Yost