Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Getting Ready for Internship (prayer request)

So as my classmates and myself are getting ready to prepare for internship I ask that you would keep us in your prayers as we enter into a new different chapter/season in our lives. I would especially ask you to keep praying for the ones that are preparing already to go to overseas they fly out either on May 30th or 31st. Pray for God's traveling mercies, God's provsion for them, and for any fears plus doubts that they may be having in their minds this weeks as they prepare themselves too...thank you I would really appreciate as we come together and pray for my classmates. We will all be separated for 6 months and we all Lord willing will get back together again and finish off our 3rd year in Janurary 2nd! :)
Now I will leave you off the places and my classmates names in where they are going too so that way you would keep them in prayer! Thank you!

These are my classmates names who are going to

Ireland-Allix, Julie, Hannah M, Fatou, Matt, and A.J.

The ones who are going to

Guatemala-Abigail, Joy, Zach and Ian

For Colombia there is only one of my classmates that is going but she is like other staff members going with her so she is not alone and her name is Miriam.

Thank you for your prayers...I really appreciate them! :)

1 comment:

Leti said...

I will continue to pray for this.

Love,
Mom