Monday, February 1, 2010

Update


I finally spoke to Angie. The phone log keeps getting filled before she can put her name on it, hence the lack of communication. She, however, continues to send me beautiful encouraging cards. I love getting a card with love and exhortation from my daughter!

Angie is doing really well. Praying for where God will send her for her internship. She will be teaching again this Thursday (2/4) - please continue to pray for her. Her topic is, "Falling Madly in Love with Jesus" - wish I could be sitting in that classroom.

Thank you so much for all your prayers for her and our family.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hi! I am applying for Mount Zion in for the 2010-2011 year! Your blog has helped me alot in knowing what to expect. Thanks and God Bless!

Leti said...

Tiffany, how exciting! I will be praying for you.

Angie's Mom.