Saturday, November 15, 2008

From Angie

(Angie sent me this note. She said that they received it from one of their classes and she wanted me to post it on her blog so that God may encourage someone that needs it…so be encouraged.)

The Bell – I KNOW WHO I AM

I am God’s child (John 1:12)

I am Christ’s friend (John 15:15)

I am united with the Lord (I Corinthians 6:17)

I am bought with a price (1 Corinthians 6:19-20)

I am a saint - set apart for God (Ephesians 1:1)

I am a personal witness of Christ (Acts 1:8)

I am the salt and light of the earth (Matthew 5:13-14)

I am a member of the Body of Christ (1 Corinthians 12:27)

I am free forever from condemnation (Romans 8:1-2)

I am a citizen of heaven. I am significant (Philippians 3:20)

I am free from any charge against me (Romans 8:31-34)

I am a minister of reconciliation for God (2 Corinthians 5:17-21)

I have access to God through the Holy Spirit (Ephesians 2:18)

I am seated with Christ in the heavenly realms (Ephesians 2:6)

I can not be separated from the love of God (Romans 8:35-39)

I am established, anointed, sealed by God (2 Corinthians 1:21-22)

I am assured all things work together for good (Romans 8:28)

I have been chosen and appointed to bear fruit (John 15:16)

I may approach God with freedom and confidence (Ephesians 3:12)

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13)

I am the branch of the True Vine, a channel of His life (John 15:1-5)

I am God’s temple (1 Corinthians 3:16)

I am complete in Christ (Colossians 2:10)

I am hidden with Christ in God (Colossians 3:3)

I have been justified (Romans 5:1)

I am God’s co-worker (1 Corinthians 3:9; 2 Corinthians 6:1)

I am God’s workmanship (Ephesians 2:10)

I am confident that the good work God has begun in me will be perfected (Philippians 1:6)

I have been redeemed and forgiven (Colossians 1:14)

I have been adopted as God’s child (Ephesians 1:5)

I BELONG TO GOD! Do you know who you are?


We as Christians need to stand upon the position that we have in Christ and not let Satan, our enemy, reign over us. Because we already have the victory and we just need to stand upon all of His precious promises that He has given to us, and that is how we could rebuke the enemy plus we have the authority to do so in Jesus Christ – Amen! I praise the LORD for that! So just remember that you are God’s child and He won’t let anyone snatch you out of His hand! Praise the LORD for that! Know who you are in Christ and you will have the victory!

Be encouraged,
Angie